- Applications need to be submitted in the prescribed format only. Applications may be downloaded from the website.
- Applications should be accompanied with all the requisite documents mentioned therein.
- Members may apply for more than one residential unit either in one name or in the names of their family members. There is no restriction on the number of applications by single individual. Separate application forms should be submitted for Multiple Plots even for purchase in the same name.
- Applications should be accompanied with the requisite payment by way of A/c Payee Cheques/ Demand Drafts payable at Bengaluru. No cash payments are accepted. Applicants may do RTGS/ NEFT/ Net Transfers of the money after obtaining requisite particulars from the office.
- Applicants may submit the applications in person at the office or through courier with acknowledgment. Applicants may also scan their completed form, requisite documents and submit through e-mail giving payment details.
- Stamped Receipt acknowledging the application and payment shall be handed over in person, couriered or e-mailed, as the case may to the concerned applicants.
- The application money is the primary source of funding for the creation of the institutions & progress of the Township.